How to prepare coffee without a coffee maker?
Coffee but no coffee maker? No problem! There are simple tips for making a good coffee without a machine.
Ingredients (for 1 mug or 2 cups)
• 1-2 tablespoons of ground coffee
• 1 coffee mug
• water (about 300 ml)
• 1 container
• What to filter: 1 coffee filter and/or 1 strainer
How to make coffee without a coffee maker: step by step
1. Setting up
Put the strainer over the container and cover it with the coffee filter. Place 1 or 2 tablespoons of ground coffee on the filter.
You can also use just a coffee filter. Place 1 teaspoon on the filter, secure it with an elastic band (or a string) on your cup.
2. Boil water (you can microwave it or use a kettle)
3. Making coffee
Pour the boiling water over the ground coffee into the container where the filter is installed. Pour it gently: this will allow a better impregnation of the water. You will get coffee just as good as that made with a coffee maker.
4. Finalization of the coffee
Depending on your tastes: add a touch of milk to get latte coffee, pour a few ice cubes for a an iced coffee or drink your coffee as is.
Tips for making coffee without a coffee maker
• To get better coffee: pour the water directly onto the ground coffee. Let macerate for a few minutes and then filter the coffee grounds.
• Choose your coffee well: a good quality coffee will always give your coffee a better taste. That’s why we sell freshly roasted coffee!
So no coffee maker, no panic, now you know what to do!
Your friends from Caribbrew,